Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Morning Treat

review by gbernstein

Upon the recommendation of my co-worker, I bought a package of Mrs. Patel's Milk Makers, which included these bar. Gah! They are so yummy. They definitely are strong and you can really taste the fenugreek, but I loved them and can't get enough. I popped them in the freezer and every morning before work I treat myself to one bar with my morning decaf. And I savor each bite. The peanut butter layer just melts on my tongue. My husband even tried to sneak a couple of bars, but I didn't let him. These are my Mama Treats!

As for them working, I definitely think they work. I took them along with the Milk Water Tea so I'm not sure which worked most (my supply went up by 3-4oz+). But there are a bunch of galactagogues in them, so something's working!

And I loved the story behind them. Made my a mom in San Francisco and the recipes are based on something passed on to her from mother to mother in her family for years. And she emailed me a week later to check-in on me and I really liked that personal touch and I liked supporting a mom business.

I did have to by them on-line and have them shipped but they only took 2 days to get here.

Love these and definitely recommend them!

ProsCons
works, yummy, increased my supplycan get pricey, need to be shipped, might be too strong for some

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.