Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am convinced as least for me, ms is like labor. starts out not so powerful, and I say to my self holy sh-- I remember this! I have ______ more weeks of this! (cb-I know I have so many hours more of THIS) and I KNOW it is going to get worse. Don't think I can do it...... Don't want to do it....... want someone else to do it for me..... you get the picture.

Has anybody else thought about that?

I actually love childbirth ; ) but when labor comes each time, I talk to myself, like ok me, brace yourself for the ride.... holy sh---
:

bjunkie

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'd rather give birth three days in a row than be pregnant for as long as a human woman gets to be pregnant, if that's what you mean.

So many things in life are like labor once you've been there, aren't they?

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Man, labor only lasts a few days at the absolute most. I've been puking for three weeks and I'm looking at maybe 4 more. I'll take labor! I know what you mean, though. One of those things about labor is that once you get to that point, you can't stop it, you can't back out, it's in front of you and whether you like it or not you have to get through it. M/s is turning out to be like that for me-- I have no choice, so somehow I take one hour at a time and get through it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts