Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a fan of PUL anymore....

BUT I keep looking at Muttaqin. Why does she have to have such cuuuuute Hello Kitty AIO's?

I don't need them. I probably *wouldn't use them*!!!

I know she has fitteds.... but it's like the *SAME* price practically to get an AIO. So I could never get a fitted, because I would *know* I could get the AIO for a $1 more.

Sigh, I'm a dork.

Kimberly

·
Registered
649 Posts
I LOVE her AIOs on my DS. I actually had to buy 2 more (even though I shouldn't have) to try to at least have a full days worth of dipes for DS. I also like that I can reuse them with babe on the way. I think you should get one to try. It doesn't seem at all plasticy.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm just anti-PUL though.... it doesn't breathe enough... and I have so much wool now... kwim?

And dh can't handle a mixed system.... we've tried... ahhahaha. If we have AIO's I have to hide them and use them when he's not changing her.... it confuses him.... WAY too much...

Thing is... I am firmly rooted on the wagon, I have ALL I need!! I just was wandering her site while I loaded up her info on DiaperSearch and sort of fell in love all over again.

Must.keep.focused.

Ahhh, I know! I don't like snap in soakers as much as sewn in one end soakers.... ha! I knew there was something I didn't like about them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.