Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do these run, size-wise? I haven't got a clue about measurements -- I usually just go by the weight estimates, and she doesn't give them...

I'm eyeing an ebay auction for a medium cover and one-size diaper set -- it would be so perfect!! Embroidered with Princess on the bum!!! (thats what I call my DD). But, I don't know if the medium is the right size or not... Can someone help?

DD is 3month old -- 12 pounds. Wears the one-size on the lowest rise
DS is 19 monts old -- 24+ pounds. Wears the one-size on the middle or highest rise.

What would their Mutt sizes be? hee hee

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I have a large DS is 29lbs and 35+ inches and he has plenty of room. They are great even overnight. I just emailed her about another one. She is great for answering questions and ususally gets back fairly quick ( Michelle) The med may be a little big but even if it is she will grow! I think she has a small baby also ask her for a size reference.
Jeana

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I so bad want to buy that set!! I wonder if DH would kill me, though... I just got a coupon for $10 off an ebay purchase of $50 or more, too. If I did the BIN, the price is $55....

ugh.... so hard to decide.... I'm supposed to be on the wagon...

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
that cover is really beautiful I just bought one of her cover off of ebay but havent gotten it yet cant wait to try it on Chloe I hope you get that cover it is so pretty.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, that lovely set is now mine...

My little Princess Emma will look adorable in her princess butt cover -- :LOL

And I put it on my credit card, so DH doesn't have to know about it right away... and I just got the statement for that card, so it'll be another month before the bill comes in.

Thanks ladies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.