Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How on earth do you snap these things? I've been trying to figure them out but I am about to give up and sell them off if I can't get the hang of it!

Does anyone have a Muttaqin snap guide or faq? I know this has been asked before but I don't know where to look for the thread. Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
870 Posts
aww mama, i know it seems daunting at first, but from what i recall- i am expecting a couple in the mail this week, and have sold my older used ones so it has been a while...
and what i had were AIO's.(as are what i am getting so it didn't turn me away...
anyhow,there are so many because when the baby is a newborn you can fold the front over toward you to lower the rise. then you are still left with a double row for an exact fit w/out droop.
then you can just put it up on the belly when they are bigger and do a double row(which is great so the legs and tummy can be both customized and prevent wing droop.
I hope this helps.
as i have said it has been a while. They really are great dipes.
Love,
j

·
Registered
328 Posts
nak, so please forgive this being short...
it snaps accordian style. with the diaper facing you, snap down towards you to the desired rise setting (with the 2 little snaps at the top). then fold in toward babies tummy, away from you. make sure if you are using the two lower rise settings to have the soaker snapped in the lower snap settings, otherwise it will come untucked from babies tummy. hth,
michelle

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Michelle, I know you're probably busy with a nursling but I just have to tell you that I have at least 20 Muttaqins and I LOVE them so much. I recommend them to everyone every chance I get. Thanks for making such awesome diapers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! I am so hoping I get the hang of it because I really like the diapers I bought, it's just confusing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugmommy7
aww mama, i know it seems daunting at first, but from what i recall- i am expecting a couple in the mail this week, and have sold my older used ones so it has been a while...
and what i had were AIO's.(as are what i am getting so it didn't turn me away...
anyhow,there are so many because when the baby is a newborn you can fold the front over toward you to lower the rise. then you are still left with a double row for an exact fit w/out droop.
then you can just put it up on the belly when they are bigger and do a double row(which is great so the legs and tummy can be both customized and prevent wing droop.
I hope this helps.
as i have said it has been a while. They really are great dipes.
Love,
j

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much. I'm going to give it a try. Every little bit helps! I appreaciate your response. Thanks again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheliala
it snaps accordian style. with the diaper facing you, snap down towards you to the desired rise setting (with the 2 little snaps at the top). then fold in toward babies tummy, away from you. make sure if you are using the two lower rise settings to have the soaker snapped in the lower snap settings, otherwise it will come untucked from babies tummy. hth,
michelle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for the respone Michelle, I will surely try to get the hang of it this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheliala
michelle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.