Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd has been rolling over all week. It was so fun to see and yet sad because it's going by sooooo fast. My dd was 10 lbs at birth and VERY strong. I can't believe she's already rolling over. She can almost sit up too. When people hold her they always mention how strong she is. I am so proud.

Any other mom's with the same experience?

Caring Touch

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
dd was rolling over at around 2 - 2.5 months. She's been mobile (via rolling and pivoting) from around 4 months, which is when she started to be able to sit up on her own. And yes, I get the strong comment all the time too.

It's amazing to see them grow and progress, isn't it?

Bec

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
My oldest started rolling over at around two months, and she was (and still is) very tiny. Then she didn't start crawling until nine months. It's amazing just how different babies are!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
At our ONE WEEK pediatrician appt, the doctor put Killian down on the table and he immediately rolled onto his side away from her. She did a bit of a double-take and said, "You're not allowed to roll yet!" He also started holding his head up on his own the day after he was born - my mom and m-i-l almost had heart attacks when they saw that!

·
Registered
820 Posts
My DS1 rolled at 2.5 months too. He started crawling at 7 months and took his first steps at 9 months and by 10.5 months was running!

My newest babe is 4.5 months and does not really roll over. He has a few times, but when I put him on his tummy he just stays there. They're all different.

·
Registered
992 Posts
My new baby has been rolling since 4 weeks... I am soo not ready for this! He is just growing waay to fast! My older ds didn't roll until around 5mos. My new baby also is getting teeth already too. Yikes!

·
Premium Member
5,327 Posts
My son has been rolling over since about two months also! My dd did everything physical really early...she crawled at 5 months sat up around 4.5 and walked at 10 months! She now is so freaking clumsy and I have always wondered if it was because she was is such a hurry to grow up. She still is in a hurry to grow up.

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
we get the "he's so strong!" comments too!

my ds was 9.5 at birth and started holding his head up almost right away..he's been rolling over since 9 weeks and scooting around everywhere! he also is now almost sitting up as well and trying to get onto all fours, though his arms and back aren't quite strong enough yet! poor boy gets so frustrated..he even stands (with help!) everyone is amazed how strong his legs are!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.