Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jessica, my 5 year old, shocked me this morning. After helping me put our new SOS in the washer she followed me to the changing table. As usual I let her pick out what Josh would wear, but after that she pulled out a FB bug print and handed it to me. I was impressed, but it gets better! She then walked around me opened the drawer pulled out a CPF and proceeded to fold it!!!
Not only did she fold it, but in a way I never thought to do it. I was totally amazed. Standing there with my mouth wide open!

So how impressive is that? She is always wanting to pick out his dipes, but folding and stuffing? WOW!

Now if I could just teach her to work a snappi! :LOL:LOL :LOL

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Too Cute

This weekend I went to my grandparents, and my cousins, ages 5 & 6 loved picking out Lacy's diapers :LOL I pulled out my AS spring rose one, and they just couldn't get over how soft it was. I think they both still wear disposables to bed. Later Caroline was telling my grandma that Lacy has colored diapers, in pink and purples :LOL I'll bet they both wish they could sleep in cloth training pants

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.