Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I should be worried, but it is odd. I am used to sending about 12oz to daycare for a 9 1/2 hour day. 3- 4oz bottles.
for the past few days she has only had 8-10 oz. Today she only ate 4 oz. Refused a bottle from either daycare worker. (2 tried) She is nursing fine at home. We do as soon as we get home. I live only 5 min. away. Then again before bath, and to fall asleep. usually twice in the night (we co-sleep) and in the morning right before we leave for daycare and work. She does show signs of teeting, so it could be that... she is not eating solids. I tried a little cereal, and then mashed bananas, she did NOT like it. I want to wait a little while longer on that.
The only good thing is I put over 20 ounces in the freezer in the last 3 days.
Anyone have any ideas for me?
Should I try solids @ daycare?
Thanks!

·
Registered
370 Posts
My dd is about a month older than yours (8/06) and there are days either when I'm home or gone, or have her and am running all over town, when I may nurse her once from about 9-3, or she'll only take one 6 oz bottle if she not with me. Everything she must see these days. (Especially when she forgets to open her mouth as she pulls off to swing her head around to see what the noise is!
: ) I think it 's just a phase and after a day or two she gets back to her love to eat self.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.