Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ryan was sleeping on the couch today and i said to my 9yr old that mommy was gonna take a nap and if Ryan wakes up come get me........ Well i woke up an hour later and went back out to the living room and my daughter had changed Ryan's poopy dipe if that was shocking enough she put a snappi'ed prefold on him and did a really good job....... she even put a pull on cover on him........
she was soooo proud of herself......I have taught her well... she then asked me if when she has her kids if i will buy her dipes........
Monkey see monkey do.......... i just love that child of mine........

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ryansmom02
my daughter had changed Ryan's poopy dipe if that was shocking enough she put a snappi'ed prefold on him and did a really good job....... she even put a pull on cover on him........
Geesh wanna rent her out? not only could I use the help, but maybe she could teach my DH how to use the snappi?
~

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by allformyboys
Geesh wanna rent her out? not only could I use the help, but maybe she could teach my DH how to use the snappi?
~

:LOL she is a great help.... I guess that is the benifit of having kids almost 8 yrs apart......we are done no more babies here...
But Erin some times forgets that she is NOT the mommy..........but sure if the price is right she is yours........

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
That is sooooo cute! I love the fact that your DD even attempted a prefold diaper change (can she talk to my DH?)! Even that she changed a diaper (and a POOPY one!) at all is fabulous.

My nieces (ages 23 months and 4 years) love Fiona's cloth diapers. My younger niece begs me to put a "blue one" on (she likes the blue fleece liners I have) and when I do, she runs around saying SNAPPI!!! I think I have some little conberts on my hands!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I remember that when I was 6 I spent the night with my aunt, who had a baby who must have been under 6mo at the time.

I woke up before my aunt and her husband that morning, and changed the baby's cloth diaper, and even used pins
my aunt totally freaked out, couldn't believe I used pins.....said I couldn't do it anymore :LOL I didn't even poke the little guy

I don't even use pins on DD :LOL

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mizelenius
I think I have some little conberts on my hands!
conberts? like anti-berts? what is wrong with Bert? did he do something to Ernie? I know he is a little anal and like oatmeal too much, but to actually term them conberts? geesh poor Bert....

Do conberts live with anti-ernies?

just kidding ya momma,
please don't get

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.