Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bumper sticker: Rethink Circumcision.

Well, unfortunately I am sort of too chicken to put it on my car for various reasons.
: I will wear a tshirt and talk about it like crazy, drop pamphlets, etc. But I never put the bumper sticker on. It must have to do with feeling vulnerable in my car with my children I guess.

Anyways, the other day I looked at my dh's truck and there was the bumper sticker!! His truck is very visible where he parks each day too
He said something like, "Well you obviously weren't going to use it, I sort of wanted one anyways so I just took it."

He is so great!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
WTG gridley's dh!
My dh won't put one on his truck, but he did put mine on my van for me (I have the "Foreskins are not a birth defect" one). He put it above the bumper, on the liftgate because he didn't think it would be visible enough on the bumper.

I went out with some friends on Saturday night, and my van had a ~ahem~ sleepover at the place we were at.
I was a little bit worried about what I might find when I picked it up on Sunday, but was actually surprised -- someone had written, "You go, brother!" in the dirt on the back of my van with an arrow pointing to the sticker.

·
Registered
865 Posts
After hearing all the stories on here, I went and put a bumper sticker on my truck ( I am the type that likes to push the button), and I have had NO comments at all!! So all that for nothing. I wish I could get a comment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts