Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i just wanted to give an update and i am sorry i havent before...just really busy! He is doing great...the surgery was 2 weeks ago and we are now home from the hospital and he is sitting up from a laying down position and playing harder than ever before. he is starting to act like he wants to try to crawl or scoot,but on his knees instead of his tummy...it made a world of difference and it was really difficult at first, but now i know it was definately worth it....thanks for all the support and prayers.....

·
Registered
595 Posts
May I ask what you little guys surgery was on and how old he is? My Mason is 7 1/2 months and at 5 1/2 months he had his left kidney removed as a Wilms tumor had developed.

Hope your little guy is doing well. It was such a relief when Mason rolled over, sat up and is now on his way to crawling.

Good luck and I hope all of you are doing well.

JennP

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my son had open heart surgery for a congenital heart defect called tetralogy of fallot. he is doing great...thanks to all of you!

·
Premium Member
6,263 Posts
I'm glad he's doing so well after the surgery. Sending you more speedy recovery vibes...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts