Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
971 Posts
That's so cool!
My ds is only 3 months or so, and I think he's into books already. He's just on the verge of being able to do things with his hands, and one of the things he's really trying to do is turn the pages of books. After a few minutes of trying he gets really frustrated because his hands just haven't caught up with him yet. I'm also noticing that if I read to him from a really simple book, like "Who's Hat is That?" which has that phrase on each page with an animal in a hat, he seems to calm down and focus, but if I try to read him a book with more of a story to it, he gets fidgety and impatient. That's exciting, too, because it makes me think he kind of understands the simple books, at least on some level.
Yay for reading babies!

· Registered
971 Posts
It's off topic, but one of the books I'm showing to ds is called "Puppy's Tail" and it has a stuffed animal tail stapled to the spine. Last night the dog came in the room with the book hanging out of his mouth by its tail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.