Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got some size 0 Kissaluv's off the TP for the new bean coming, and out of curiousity I thought I'd see how close they came to fitting on my ds#2 - he's about 23 lbs, and just a couple weeks shy of 2yo. I was shocked when they not only fit, but fit on the 2nd snap setting in on both sides!!!
They looked much like an ElBee on him ... for a fraction of the cost!!!
It was too funny ... dh was convinced that the rise wouldn't fit at all, but sure enough ... a cute little trim diaper they are on him.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was a great thread. Ds cracks me up because he was almost 10 pounds at birth and then became this skinny dude even though he nursed 'round the clock and didn't stop that when he began eating! He loves to eat, but he's also been running since he was 10 months old and never got any baby chub on him at all.
I shouldn't be too surprised; his older brother (4yo) can still wearn 18 month and 24 month pants if they weren't capris on him!!!
I think it's because the boys never stop moving.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I dont think I could get a kissaluv 0 around matty's thigh let alone his waist

That's too funny......dont you just love how soft they are???

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mykdsmomy
I dont think I could get a kissaluv 0 around matty's thigh let alone his waist

That's too funny......dont you just love how soft they are???

I was thinking of Matty and Noah trying to fit in one and thought it was kind of cute!
Yeah, they're a bit more stocky than Aaron, huh?!
(Though I think we should try the next time we're together ... and take a picture!)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Same thing happened here, lol! Actually Madely wanted to wear all of the new diapers that were coming in the mail during the weeks prior to Nicks birth. Each time we got a package from the mailbox, she would claim the diaper and when it came time for a diaper change she insisted on christening the new diaper even though she was about 25 lbs and 2 years old, lol! A coupld of them had to be laid into a cover because I couldn't snap them on her but didn't want to argue with her!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.