Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was one of the moms who participated in the last Pedoodle coop. We got our shoes about a month ago. I purchased a pair of Flower Power for my 3 y/o dd who, I should mention, has never worn out a pair of shoes, she just outgrows them. Anyway she has been wearing them for a few weeks now and this weekend the threading on the front of one of the shoes simply fell apart, leaving her toes hanging out.

I called Pedoodles today and was informed that I could have the shoes replaced if I shipped them back and included $5 for return shipping. I know that we got a great price through the coop but the way these shoes have held up really burns me! I was really hoping to order more shoes in the current coop but now I am hesitant. Has anyone else experienced anything similar with Pedoodles?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi----I ordered some Pedoodles also. My boys have only worn the bowlers a couple times each. My 1 1/2 yr old wears the tan dog slip on style every day and they have held up well. But, my friend ordered a bowler pair for her 3 yr old and they came apart in the front also. Hopefully I won't run into the same problem.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Funny, I just looked at our pedoodles (tan doggie) that we have had about two months (but only started wearing them about every other day, beginning a month ago). I also bought them from a co-op and I just noticed that there is a hole where the colored leather meets the sole. It is worn though, not stitching coming out. I'm assuming this wouldn't happen with a walking only kid, but don't most kids who wear these shoes crawl? He also hasw never worn them outside. This is just from crawling around the house!

I'm sure they would need an order number too. The five dollar thing stinks.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Another one....just this morning the insole came out of one of dd's ladybug shoes. So far the Flower Power are fine and she wears them a lot. She has never worn the Red Bowlers. I won't be buying more.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
maybe there is a problem here that the company doesn't realize. let them know how many of you are having troubles, maybe they will recall and replace them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.