Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Mine's nesting too. He says it's because I won't
: Last time my nesting consisted of telling him to do stuff (like moving furniture). He did do anything last time saying the baby would wait until we were ready. She didn't wait so I guess he learned his lesson. He actually cleaned our carpets and is organizing stuff this time.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geofizz
Would any of you ladies mind sending some of those DH-nesting vibes over towards my husband?

Mine is nesting, too, but outside the house. He usually HATES yardwork, but today he cheerily rototilled a flower bed for me FOR NEXT SPRING, and said how much he enjoyed it. We've been ignoring that bed for almost 3 years, and I haven't said a word to him about it in at least two years!

Who is this person?

·
Registered
869 Posts
My husband is nesting, in a way. Mostly it revolves around getting the kitchen organized, which I find irritating, because it is mostly MY kitchen and it IS organized (he just can't seem to follow my pattern...ARGHH!), or getting rid of our son's playpen and setting up a new train set which he is playing with (instead of continuing to organize). Oh well....better this than nothing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.