Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...
my dh (yup...the one who surprised me by scoring me a fluffymail custom slot back in may) comes to me last night and tells me that he needs to borrow some of the hyena dipes

well, apparently he has been talking about them at work and everyone wants to see them. They can't believe that people would pay "that much" for diapers...and all the moms said that they tried cloth and they were horrible and leaked all over

So, I packed him a little bag with a FCB AIO, a side-snapping el bee, and VB AIO (not hyena...but to sell the moms on)

and the dern thing is still sitting on the stairs because he forgot it :LOL
so I won't know what they think until monday

but I am just so proud of him that I had to share

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by WickidaWitch
:LOL

You should surprise him at work with the bag!!!
I would...but they wouldn't let me in the building :LOL
He works in a government building in DC.

(hey...maybe I should add a dipe or cover with metal snaps and see if it will make the metal detectors go off. Then he'd have to show the fluff to the security guards too
: )

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by grace474
I would...but they wouldn't let me in the building :LOL
He works in a government building in DC.

(hey...maybe I should add a dipe or cover with metal snaps and see if it will make the metal detectors go off. Then he'd have to show the fluff to the security guards too
: )
:LOL
Thats a good ides.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Nice
:

My dh did a presentation at work too..lol. He works at our county health department and got everyone started on the effects of disposables. I was like "Well, now you've GOT to bring in some cool cloth for everyone to see how far cloth has come!". I got like 10 orders that day :LOL , mostly from grandparents that dh works with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts