Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BP is low, but not too low. They drew blood but I wont get results back on that yet. Iron is low (not a surpirse there). They gave me some meds for MS and some new prenatals and iron scripts.<br><br>
Did an ultrasound. From my LMP Im 10 weeks but I O later than normal people (around 17-21) Alas I know my date of conception and I am 8 weeks today by conception. Ultrasound was measuring 10 which is ok I guess considering they dont go by conception and I always measure further, but from my last experience Im kind of worried about it.<br><br>
Scan looked good and I got a pic. I saw the midwife today. She is showing the OB doctor my chart because Im high risk and this doctor will then show the HROB and schedule the cerclage. They are pretty worried about my history and the genetic issues of course so I will be followed pretty darn closely. Everything else was ok I guess. I go back in 2 weeks.<br><br>
Here is a picture of the scan.<br><br><a href="http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g306/khourtniey/July%202008/1stscan8weeks.jpg" target="_blank">Baby #3</a>

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Nice pic! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts