Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i Cd my youngest and my oldest wore big boy underwear (yah!!)
I washed 5 loads of laundry plus diapers (about 4 total cycles) and only dried 3 loads in the dryer. everything else was hung up in the house to dry.
we eat all our meals at home, we didnt leave the house at all, we drank wic milk(free lol) and our meals came from stuff i had coupons for.
Saturday i planted a small garden at my moms (cant here) so i wont be spending an arm and a leg on tomatoes, green beans and cucumbers(we
them lol)
what did you all do?

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
It's a new day here, so I'll post yesterday...

CD'd the babe, hung ALL of my laundry outside to dry, cleaned out the fridge and used up leftover chicken/fruit/pasta/rice for dinner, walked to the library and post office (walked, so saved gas...library for books...post office to mail out a package from an Ebay sale...TRIPLE PLAY!
)

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
Hmm, these are my fav threads!

Cded both of the youngest kids

Ate lunch at my mom's and dinner at a friend's house
(we were invited :LOL)

Attended a bday party where I took gifts I purchased throughout the year on clearance. Nice stuff, low prices!

Made all my coffee at home today (this is a huge step for me
: )

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
CD'd the babe, ate food bought with coupons and sales, drank a Pepsi
: (but I got a case of 24 for $1.34 after sales and rebate!
), and the whole family went to the pool (I spent $50 on a family pass the beginning of June and we've went no less than 25 times now...$4.50-$6 a pop for the whole family...we've MORE than gotten our money's worth and are swimming for free from here on out!
)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Went to a free YMCA party/cookout today. Didn't spend anything other than the little bit of gas to get there. Hung out at home the rest of the day and even got to take a NAP!!

Cooked Bfast & Dinner from scratch.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still working on today yesterday i
Cded ds 2 and ds 1 wore underware
wore handme downs and clothes weve had forever
had cereal and cereal bars for breakfast that my mom bought for us
had leftovers for lunch
make "hamburger helper" from scatch except with ground turkey
sunday i weeded my garder and discuvered ive got some life growing lol
washed a ton of laundry but hung dry everything
washed cds and hung dry (not very frugal with the water but i dont pay for it)
had my bro fix DS1 ladder to his bunk bed instead of getting a new one
A few days ago i traded our old baby stuff for big kid clothes bedding things we needed
i think thats it lol

·
Registered
586 Posts
Cloth diapered toddler.
Did a load of diapers and hung them out to dry.
Soaked beans.
Walked to the community garden to water our seedlings.
Kept the air-conditioning off all morning.
Made a pot of coffee instead of going to the coffee shop (though, the day isn't over yet).
Walked to the free water park (that we go to instead of joining the private (to the tune of $1300 dollar membership) pool).
I'm not going to buy any more folkwear patterns until I finish the one I am working on--so I haven't bought a pattern today...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.