Mothering Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She doesn't have an official name yet but she is here and I couldn't be happier! She was born Saturday night at 830. 7lbs 6oz and 21.5 inches. It was an unplanned c section but all worth it! I will post some pictures once we leave the hospital and I am back at my computer.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
YAY!!! Congratulations! :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Congrats!! May you both have a swift recovery :D

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Congrats mama!

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Congratulations on your little girl! Can't wait to hear her name!

·
Registered
337 Posts
She doesn't have an official name yet but she is here and I couldn't be happier! She was born Saturday night at 830. 7lbs 6oz and 21.5 inches. It was an unplanned c section but all worth it! I will post some pictures once we leave the hospital and I am back at my computer.
Hooray!!:joy

Congratulations and best wishes for speedy healing and a happy babymoon.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hooray! Big congratulations!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all :) We stayed in the hospital an extra night because she was jaundice and had to spend some time under the blue light. Which she hated and neither of us got any sleep :( But we are home now and adjusting to life. Her big sister just adores her and so far she is doing wonderful with nursing. It took us till Tuesday evening to decide on her name, but I think she looks like an Olivia more than the other names we had picked out. So, with out further ado...here is Olivia Rose :)

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts