Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone started the program yet? i think i am going to start mine early. i like the idea of hearing positive affirmations and having time to practice at leisure and length.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congratulations!

I have mine, but that's for my classes.

Keep in mind, that for September due date, June and July start would be best, and April and May is a bit too early - since you have to practice evey day until the birth day, after you finish the course.

I know that some moms find that OK, and there are some that don't have enough patience towards the end...

There is a way of listening to some CD's (Affirmations) now, and then starting the course in a month or two.

You'll enjoy it, either way!

·
Registered
893 Posts
I just ordered mine! I'm really excited because I wasn't sure if I would get it or not. Then I saw that they are having a promotion (enter "SPRING" in the code box) for 20% off, so went ahead and got it! woohoo!

I've seen people selling it very ocassionally on ebay, and it always seems to go near retail price, so I'm thinking I'll be able to get my money back after I'm finished with it.

Erin

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I started mine four weeks ago. I realize it's early, but I enjoy the time to relax every day. Plus, I don't have any other kids, so I have more free time than some.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by winnie View Post
I just ordered mine! I'm really excited because I wasn't sure if I would get it or not. Then I saw that they are having a promotion (enter "SPRING" in the code box) for 20% off, so went ahead and got it! woohoo!

I've seen people selling it very ocassionally on ebay, and it always seems to go near retail price, so I'm thinking I'll be able to get my money back after I'm finished with it.

Erin
that's cool you got the deal! right after i ordered mine they went on sale!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.