Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm Beth. Mom to Sam (will be 2 1/2 in August) and stepmama to Mart (7 1/2yo). I had a great hospital birth experience for Sam's birth with the help of my doula and wonderful DH. This babe will be born at home with the help of my wonderful midwife and the same doula (DH is still wonderful and will be there as well, of course). I'm currently 17 weeks. EDD is November 23.

Hmmm... what else. We co-homeschool my stepson, so I'm very busy doing that (we're still doing some stuff this summer). Along with my very high needs toddler. We are also considering a move to my parents' house (purchasing it from them and they would move) which would be great as it's 10.5 acres and in the country, but would require a lot of work.

We are planning an ultrasound which will be next week. I thought about not having one since we will be birthing at home this time, but as I posted on another thread, this baby isn't moving nearly as much as Sam did and it's making me nervous. I'm hoping I'm just getting lucky with a quiet baby after Sam (who was a constant in-arms baby).

Anyway, glad to be a part of the group!
Beth
Suburb of St. Paul, MN

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
Welcome Beth & congratulations!!

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
welcome! i also have a 2 1/2 year old.. he will be a month shy of three when baby is born.. congrats on the new baby!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts