Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!<br>
I have a bunch of stuff I'm ISO. I have lots of stuff to trade, including a Pier 1 Imports gift card worth $60, cute Hanna clothes (mostly girls) in various sizes, adorable girls' clothes sizes 0-6X, boys clothes, mostly infant sizes but some bigger sizes, kids' music, lots and lots of kids' dvd and vhs including Dora, Clifford, Sesame Street, Muppets, Bear in the Big Blue House, Baby Einstein, etc. I also have women's clothes in several sizes, maternity clothing, etc. I have a new stainless steel thermos. Just ask, maybe I have something. I would prefer to trade if possible but will consider purchasing if I can't find someone to trade with.<br><br>
I need:<br><br>
PT Fuzzibunz and/or pockets to fit a toddler girl with measurements: waist = 17", rise = 17", thigh = 12". I don't care at all about staining, but I do care that the diaper has no wicking/leaking/stink issues.<br><br>
Premium unbleached Indian PF's<br><br>
Wool for ds: prefer shorties or longies, and I need one nighttime soaker. His measurements: waist = 15.5", rise = 17", inseam = 8", thigh = 10"<br><br>
Recycled is great, knit is fine too. We're going all wool!<br><br><br><br>
Nighttime fitted diapers or a suggestion for nighttime for ds. MAJOR heavy wetter and nighttime nursies boy.<br><br><br><br>
Booties/soft soled shoes that will STAY ON my ds. He kicks off everything -- I've had marginal success with Robeez, but not great. He is starting to crawl and now nothing stays on. His measurement is 5" from the back of the bottom of the heel to the tip of the big toe (he just outgrew the 6-12m robeez).<br><br><br><br>
Advocacy wear for ds, size 12m in shirts (cloth diapering, breastfeeding, babywearing, veggie)<br><br>
Tie dye wear, size 12m (ds), 2t (dd2), 6X (dd1)<br><br>
Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts