Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm up and slowly getting ready for the biggest day of my life yet. I'm not sure what to expect but I'm so ready to be a mom! I really wanted to share these pictures with y'all because they make me feel so much love when I look at them. I can't wait to begin this journey with the love of my life.

Today, we become parents. <3

I'll keep you updated and let you know when the drugs start flowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yall are adorable! Welcome to parenthood. Hope your day is beautiful and filled with magic!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
DDCC from July ~ big tears over here! Gosh you two are cute! I've been checking in on you @bren94, waiting for your sweet little baby to arrive and today is the day! So exciting!! You've got mamas from all across the DDCs rooting for you! :love

Blessings to you and I can't wait for an update! :heartbeat

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Cute pics. There are no words for what is about to happen, but I'm wishing you an amazing experience. Looking forward to your updates.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
DDC crashing to say I'm so excited for you! Wonderful pictures, and welcome to the biggest blessing of your life!!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
EEK! Yeay! Hope everything goes smoothly! Good luck today, Bren! :) I can't wait to see that little cute boy of yours! :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
So excited for you! Can't wait to hear you've had your little one :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
What a beautiful couple! You're going to be an even more beautiful family!
Rock it, girl! Remember... TRUST the process! And the pain. It WILL hurt, but you CAN move beyond it.

I'm so excited for you both to finally meet little Liam!

Looking forward to an updated picture!

Lots of love going out to you! Finish this boards deliveries in style!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sending lots of good thoughts your way today!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sending lots of love and light your way!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yay!!! I'm so excited. Good luck, Brenna!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Love those pictures, they are so dang cute. Good luck today, I hope you have an amazing birth and that your first meeting with your son is everything you have hoped for.

It truly is amazing… I had another dream last night about giving birth again and I loved it ha ha.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you ladies. Things got scary for a minute. The midwife broke my water and there was moderate meconium and the baby didn't handle it well. He's holding strong right now and they'll put me back on the pit in a little bit. Keep the prayers coming.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Thinking of you, praying for you and William and Baby!

:heartbeat

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Hope all is well @bren94. I can empathise from a similar experience. I know how scary it can be. Hope you can update soon. Thinking of you.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm completely dilated and about to start pushing!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts