Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was changing his diaper yesterday and looked away for a few seconds. I looked back and he had fully retracted himself!

At first I was in shock. I've never seen an intact penis retracted IRL before! Then I realized what had happened and said, "Yay! Your foreskin retracted! You're such a big boy!" He stared at it for a moment in awe, then said: "I don't like it that way!" So I showed him how the foreskin just rolls back over top :LOL

He just turned three last month. This is perfect timing, because he hasn't been interested in wearing underwear AT ALL, and now we've told him he's such a big boy because he retracted and can now "officially" wear undies. He went with it and he's out of dipes now!

I was joking around with my MIL that I was going to call the grocery store bakery and ask them if they have a penis cake to celebrate my son's retraction. She was very disturbed
:LOL

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Haha congrats!

My DH tells me that our 3yo has been able to retract himself fully since just after he turned 3, but I first saw it recently. Oh, the fun little milestones...

My DH, my dad, my brothers, heck, our whole family, are intact, and we think that my DS has a new record for earliest non-forced retraction. I was kind of surprised to see it, actually.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Congratulations to your little man!!! That has to be pretty neat for him.

(Off to hope more and more boys get to experience such a wonderful thing...)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by candiland
I was joking around with my MIL that I was going to call the grocery store bakery and ask them if they have a penis cake to celebrate my son's retraction. She was very disturbed
:
:
:
:
:

Hey, at least you now know that her blood pressure works!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by candiland
:LOL :LOL :LOL
You're killin' me kid!

Tara

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.