Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted awhile back about my situation. I am recently seperated and found out I was pregnant by my friend that consoled me after the breakup. I was so nervous but I finally told my husband and the father of the baby about it 2 days ago. Today I went in for an ultrasound and the baby has no heartbeat. I am 12 weeks along and I have to have a d & c on monday. I am in shock and confused, all alone and have to continue to parent my 4 kids as if everything was fine.This is the hardest thing ever.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I sent you a private message, but i also just wanted to tell you that i am sorry for your loss. I have been through the same thing right before i found out the sex of my baby. I wanted to you to know that there are other options besides a D&C. I sent you, the info in the message. I hope that you have some one there to support you. Take care of yourself.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yes, remember you are blessed, loved, wonderful, and that there are many people here who care. We are here for you and many of us have suffered a loss like yours and can truly understand what you are going through.

Sincerely,
Bean

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
so sorry about your loss, and about all the agony of anticipating, sharing, and then feeling that loss around you as well. I hope you are getting some support from friends and family!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there too and know it is a very emotional time.

Offering you my support.

Also, please note there is a pregnancy loss forum here if you want to talk with other women going through similar experiences.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.