Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an Ameda Purely Yours dual electric pump....I just finished pumping 4ozs....count 'em 4!!!! in 15 mins!!!! That's huge from me- I've never been able to pump more than an oz in a 30min session.

Anywhoo, I'm doin' the happy dance- thought I'd share my excitement!

This pump ROCKS....too bad I learnt after purchase though, that Hollister makes circumsision products...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Ohh ya I loved that pump! Only had to pump once a day with it to have enough for dd while I was at work. They have good customer service too; when mine broke they got a new one to me in 9 hours after I explained I needed it before lunchtime on my next shift.

I didn't know they made circ equip though.
:

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
I switched from the Lactina, (got tired of renting) and got the purely yours. I LOVE it too!!! I get nearly as good suction from the Purely Yours as with the Lactina, and it is SO much more portable and takes less space. I can leave it sitting on my desk, and it just blends into the chaos that is my office, rather than sticking out like the bright blue lactina. The pump is MUCH easier to clean than the Medela pump.

I also just learned about the circumscision product line.
I would not have bought the pump had I known this.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I used a friend's Medela and could never get a let-down. Fortunately, I was so full I just pumped the milk I had accumulated.

I had a let down with the Ameda and with the cycle turned up, I can pump a lot of milk quickly.

Glad you found one too!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by eirual
This pump ROCKS....too bad I learnt after purchase though, that Hollister makes circumsision products...

That's why I'm glad I got my pump for free from WIC. Otherwise you bet I would've returned it and gotten the Medela one instead. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.