Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 36 wks and 5 days today<br><br>
i went for NST yesterday and she was not reactive so they did a ultrasound and she passed that and is 6 lbs 5 oz Aminiotic fluid is 14 she is face down(yah pray she stays that way). labor and delivery was absoulutely swamped ysterday they had 11 babies born between 11am and 6pm when i got there. I go for another NST on wed and my next doctors appt is wed at 4pm. I am wondering she is has dropped into my pelvis because the tech really had to push down around my pubic bone to get certain measurements. Maybe she is getting ready to come soon. I am still pooping up a storm tech said it is becuase she is laying with her hands under her belly and is punching so she is causing lots of pressure and rectal pressure. She said my placenta is on the top meaning it is on the front facing my belly. so that is why i dont feel movements as much.<br>
Thats about it. My hubby said not to go into labor till at least wed becuase the whole 6th floor is full(that is the ward that has private bathrooms and 2 beds in each room but they only put 1 person in each room. and the 2nd floor u have to go down the hall to use the bathroom so i dont want that floor.<br>
So he says hold off till at least wed. But omg is the pressure horrible.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Do you normally go this early?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts