Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at the Due Date Clubs list, and realized that there are now SIX full months of clubs after us! When did that happen?? Are we really that far along? And my due date is at the very beginning of November!! My oh my...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Yeah, I was noticing that too. I technically belong in this group, but since I truely believe this baby will be born in Dec., I have been hanging out there. But it is disconcerting to see clubs with active participants through March...where has the time gone...

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
I'm totally feeling the same way! It seemed to drag the first time, but not this time. I was truly in shock last week when I heard of someone with a March due date! WOW! I feel like we all just found out we were expecting.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Because this is #2 for me, I'd be more than happy to have things move slowly - and here I am approaching the halfway point. For crying out loud, I still haven't told some of my distant friends!

These babies are going to be here before we know it!

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
clynnr,
Do you have other children? It seems everyone else that has posted on this thread has at least one other child. Does it get faster every time or is the difference just most noticeable after the first?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Yes, this pregnancy is flying by! And I feel like I'm going to have a Halloween baby! I'm a bit over 5 months now... more than halfway. Wow...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I actually don't feel like this is flying by fast enough!! I think because the miserable part is still ending?? I'm in late Nov. too..so I'm not quite halfway yet. I am just beginning to process that I'll have a 2 yr old and a newborn...(not to mention an 18 yr old and a 15 yr old)..I am really having trouble believing there's going to be a new baby here. Maybe it'll get more real next week at the u/s.

Still..it's amazing to contemplate ppl are just finding out they are going to have babies in the spring of 2005!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scheelimama -

This is our first baby, so I have no idea if it gets faster. I hope not! This is going fast enough!!
I always thought "nine months" was FOREVER...now it seems way too short!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, March 2005 babies already on the way!!

Sometimes it seems like it is going really fast, and other times it seems pretty slow. Definitely not as focused on this pregnancy as the last- who has the time???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts