Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like our ped's office. I've been more than pleased with the help and care we've recieved there. I just took the kids in for their well child visits and there was a new sign on the desk where you sign in. It said..

"Breastfeeding welcome! Please feel free for nurse your child anywhere you feel comfortable, if you need privacy, please ask."

I love them! Dd really freaked out when the dr came in so I was nursing her and she did her whole check with her on the boob. She wasn't worried about her eating habits (she doesn't really eat a lot), asked if I gave her a vitamin (and didn't give me any trouble when I said no, she nurses constantly).

·
Premium Member
34,292 Posts
That is awesome. I love the wording on the sign.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmomy2dom View Post
Yay! More Doc offices need those signs!
Why just doctors offices those signs should be everywhere

·
Registered
319 Posts
what a lovely sign.

did you feed back to the dr's office about how pleased you were, and how comforted to see the sign? i bet they'd appreciate the positive feedback!

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Proudly AP View Post
what a lovely sign.

did you feed back to the dr's office about how pleased you were, and how comforted to see the sign? i bet they'd appreciate the positive feedback!
I would have liked to, but dd has a serious freak out problem at the dr's. I couldn't even ask the questions I had planned on asking. I do plan on dropping them a note though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.