Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay here it is a link to a pic of my lonely playstand. i built it myself!! i wanted it to look more hansely and gretely so i didn't follow any pattern and i wanted two shelves. i have zilch experience with building and i do mean zilch! this is a link to my blog...because i'm not exaclty sure how to link just the pic's! http://lakesuperiorchildrenshouse.blogspot.com/ please ignore the messy house...we homeschool

·
Registered
19,329 Posts
AWWW! That is a very nice playstand. And I loved the description of the children playing store.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
very nice! i would totally pay 50 hundred dollars for one of those if you ever decide to market them!

also LOVE the math gnomes!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks so much for the compliments! i am very proud of it....now i just have to get the other one done and with all the free time i have with 4 kids and homeschooling.....

titania8, i totally laughed at that! she told her dad today she wanted 50 hundred dollars instead of the dollar he was offering up! we're working on counting tom. and thanks on the math gnomes...the camera takes way better pictures than they look! my kids love them though! all the toys they have and they like my crappy looking gnomes!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Wow! That's brilliant! I could never make that. I'm laughing about the 50 hundred thing because my daughters' number is 10 hundred. LOL!

The blog is great and I am really enjoying reading it. It's definitely given me some ideas. I am also loving the math gnomes, what a great idea!

·
Registered
724 Posts
How cute! Love the math gnomes too! I wish I were back in my homestate because my grandpa has a sawmill and a woodshop and he could help me whip up a playstand and other stuff. (he makes brain puzzles and all sorts of fun things!)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'll keep it if my 3 yr old doesn't wreck it!! he took a pencil and "wrote" his name all over it! "see mom...i wrote nickowaus (it's nickolaos, but he can't get the l sound. his sis is ewysa..elysa!) it's a good thing he's cute! it really was soooooo easy.... i have never built anything before! i dyed silks tonight to go with. the turquoise one kinda came out tye dyed and looks like clouds...now when am i going to find time to get the other done....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.