Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm SO excited; I just placed a big order with Tree City Diapers, and all of my cloth diapering goodies should be arriving next week!

I ordered 18 pocket dipes (Mommy's Touch), some wetbags, a couple of pail liners, and some cloth wipes (and the owner was so lovely that she even gave me a discount on the wipes!). I also ordered some Allen's to wash with.

Now for my questions: am I missing anything? I figure I MAY order a minishower once DD starts having more "grown-up" poo, but there's really no need while she is still exclusively breastfed. I have a decent diaper bag to carry the wetbags and clean dipes and wipes in; we still have to buy a diaper pail to put the liner in, but I can take care of that over the weekend. I even have a bottle of wipe solution from California Baby, but would love to hear any recommendations you mamas have for commercially-prepared or homemade wipes solutions . . .

Also, does anyone use anything OTHER than tea-tree oil to keep their wetbags and pail liners fresh? Other essential oils, perhaps?

Thanks in advance . . . I'm so excited about the package coming next week, I just had to share.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
How exciting! I just wanted to say thank you for supporting a local Michigan based company!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
It all sounds good. Just making sure you also have inserts for your pocket diapers? And maybe a couple of extra for nightime and long-trip double-stuffs.

I don't really like the smell of TTO so I use lavendar in my diaper pail and wetbags.

To make my wipe solution, I use distilled water, some California Baby wash (a couple of squirts per peri bottle), a little pour of some oil (calendula, grapeseed, etc.), 3 drops of TTO and 3 drops of lavendar.

Congrats on all the new stuff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts