Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas what this could be? No injuries, but yowzers! I've dealt with back pain before since I play violin/fiddle. But that I can usually stretch or massage better. Stretching's not helping. Yoga's not helping. Walking's not helping. Tylenol isn't even helping. It's come and gone before, but never been this bad. It especially hurts when I go to the bathroom. The only thing I can think of is possible endometriosis since it has seemed related to menstruation or ovulation, but this time it's not the right time of the month for either.

I do have a doctor appointment tomorrow w/ our family doc, but just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone has any ideas or have dealt with this before.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Not much advice, but here's a

I just went through pain in the same area a week ago, and I felt very imobilized for a good part of the week. After I played some soccer however, and jarred up my body quite a bit, things seemed to have settled down a lot (though not gone). For myself though I was convinced it was a misallignment issue that was aggravating surrounding tissue.

I'd love to go for a chiropractic adjustment or acupuncture/pressure, and hopefully I can get one next week from my ND.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts