Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am.
:

I went and got a new one and took my temp the instant I walked through the door. 98. My spotting is turning dark brown and getting heavier too.
I was so upset that I took a bath and had a good cry. I had a huge hissy fit about my body messing with my head. If I'm not pregnant then it has to stop! What's with the pink spotting on day 10 and the spotting on day 6. What's with my hair stop falling out and all the other symptoms that are so perfectly timed. If I'm so powerful that I can conjure up symptoms I didn't even know about then why can't I be powerful enough to make my hair color perfect or maybe add a couple inches to my height so buying clothes would be easier. And if I am pregnant than I need to stop acting like I'm gonna start my period.
Like I said...I'm having a hissy fit.
My guy says I'm cold to the touch but I was sweating. I ate something, and took some Tylonal. Then I stuck both thermometers in my mouth at the same time. One said 98 and one said 97.9.
I'm so achy and I got a headache that just won't quit.
I think I might have a low grade fever. I always get a low temps instead of a high temps when I get sick...and My guy did have that cold that made him go on anti-biotics.

I hope that by morning I either have really high temps or my period starts.
Tomorrow is CD 23.

·
Registered
14,239 Posts

K since you started spotting at 10dpo that is a indication that you possibley have low progesterone issues. Any time you see bleeding even if it is just spotting before 12dpo that should be checked out by a 7dpo progesterone test. Not a cd 21 test since you ovulate way earlier than that it needs to be at 7dpo or as close as possible to that. 6-8 is acceptable. So talk to your dr and tell them you will call to schedual blood work for progesterone when your chart shows you ovulated and you calculate the date to go in.

I know it is frustrating and you may not have a progesterone problem but it needs to be checked so that you know for sure. Since low progesterone = very hard to stay pg. Since the egg dosnt have proper time to implant.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had low progestone issues in the past. Once in my teens, and once in my 20's I had to go on progesterone suppliments. Thanks for the advice...I'll call the doctor tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
I completely and totally know how you feel. I just posted a very similar post over at the TTC Newbies thread. On to Month 4. $%#^& AF!!!! And *#$%#% my brain for playing tricks on me and convincing me I was beyond a shadow of a doubt pregnant!

Okay, another

1 - 5 of 5 Posts