Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And man was it scary. I called my OB and talked to the NP and she said basically that as long as it was light pink, no cramps and basically not like af then not to worry because it is normal. That night it got heavier and was bright red, but still no cramps. So we paged the OB on call and she said the same thing and that for peace of mind I could go to the ER or come into the office for an u/s. DH paged my RE and he told me to go to bed rest and if I couldn't get in at the OB for an u's to call him and he would do it for me.

So, in 1 1/2 hours I hope to see all 3 beans bouncing around. The spotting has really lightened up and still o cramps so I am pretty relaxed now but DH won't let me do anything on my own.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, everything was fine. We saw the place I was bleeding from int he u/s and it was outside all the placentas and near the cervix. All the babes had grown and my small bean caught up with the other two. He also ran through all the things I have to look forward to later on.

On a very positive note, he said that he recently had 2 women with trips deliver right around the same time and they both were past 36 weeks.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I'm so glad to hear everything is fine Miriam! I know how scary spotting can be. And yea for little bean for catching up with his/her big siblings!!!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I am so happy that everything looks great!!!

mary

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah so glad to hear everything is ok. I always hear spotting is normal, and I have had it with both pregnancys thus far, doesnt make it any less scarry. I think its basically our babies way of telling us to SLOW DOWN! So take it easy and dont overdue it....hang in there!

·
Premium Member
8,322 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by djs_girl517
Miriam, you just scared the crap outta me!! I'm so glad everything is okay.

Yeah thats what I said too when I saw it was you who started the thread. I guess we are all getting a bit attached to those 3 little beans you are growing! I'm glad Ron is now telling you to rest after he was surprised how tired you were

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amys1st
I'm glad Ron is now telling you to rest after he was surprised how tired you were

Our Rabbi's father was visiting for 2 months and Ron felt a real connection to him. Before he left, he told Ron to let me rest, not to move me too much, not to let me get too tired, but get a little exercise. Since then, he's been a lot more accomodating.

He even, after I calmed down from my freak-out, drove accross town to get frozen yogurt because I was hungry but too upset to eat and he did the dishes for the first time in our new place (we've been here almost 2 years!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.