Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, haven't posted here in a LONG time, but I am having some problems keeping diapers on my 18 month old recently. My first DD PT at this age, pretty much on her own, and it started w/ the whole taking the diaper off thing. Well, I don't think #2 is ready for PL at all, but she keeps taking her dipes off all of the time. She can even get snappis CPFs off. SHe is so straight she just pulls everything down, and steps out
Yesterday I brought up the potty chair to try her out on it, and she loves to sit on it, but so far no potty. As soon as I see the puddle in the floor, and ask her if she pottied, she runs to the chair and sits on it? Not sure if that's good or not? She isnt' very verbal yet, but will say Pee and poop, just not before she does iether. She does come and tell me that she peed or pooped, just not before. Any suggestions? Should I try to PT her? How? I'm not even sure how it's done, as DD #1 just announced one day that she wanted to pee on teh potty, and wear panties, so she did. We did have frequent accidents for a while (mainly after her new sister came, mostly for attention). Should I try a trimmer diaper? Is she uncomfortable? I make my own pockets, and stuff w/ hemp inserts or CPFs. What are the good kind of training pants these days?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.