Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....so this is the 1st baby that we have not known the gender of prior to birth and we are having an AWFUL time naming this poor little one. I am thinking for a girl that we will name her Eleanore Grace, but we are struggling with boy names. See our last name is Bunn....I know....horrid...lol. The 2 names on the table now are Jason and Lorenzo......two VERY different names.

Jason Bunn
Lorenzo Bunn

Do either sound ok?
Any suggestions to fit with my funky last name....we already have a Nathan, Mary, and Audrey.

Thanks,
Alicia

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I like Lorenzo also, and cute possibilities for nicknames if you are a nickname person(I am, I can't pick longer names that don't have a good nickname).

And I love Eleanore Grace. Eleanor/Nora and Grace are all on my list of girl nmaes.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I love Eleanor Grace! And for a boy, I like Lorenzo. I would not stress about having a hard time with names, you still have awhile to come up with one and there is no rule saying you need to have one when the baby is born. Who knows, maybe meeting your babe will inspire you. We are having a hard time with a girls name, so you are not alone in the name struggle!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MissBliss....we are actually planning on using Nora as the nickname for Eleanore...dh really likes Nora. Funny thing is that I am currently addicted to Norah Jones and have been listening to her on Launch.com as much as possible. The music is so comforting to me and I am requesting her CDs for Christmas so I can listen to them during the birth.
Alicia

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have to chime in too! I love Lorenzo, sounds wonderful. But what I REALLY love is the name of your daughter, Audrey.That was so high on my list this time before we found out we were having a boy!! Great choice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.