Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi<br>
Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician in Naperville, IL who is non-invasive and supportive of breastfeeding? Unfortunately Homefirst is not part of my insurance in-network. Also, what do you think of Edwards for childbirth and pediatric care?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've asked around a lot for a good ped in the Naperville area (Homefirst is also not a part of our ins network). We are looking for someone who is okay with no/delayed Vax. I have not had much luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We currently go to Pediatric Health Associates. They have offices in Naperville and Plainfield. It's a large practice so if you don't jive with a particular Ped, there are more to choose from. I have found them to be very pro breastfeeding. My daughter is on the petite side and a slow gainer for weight, but they have not suggested I supplement. They are letting her follow her own growth curve. As far as vaxing, I have never tried to discuss delaying with them, since we vax on schedule. It's worth a try to see if they are supportive. In all other instances they have seemed pretty non-invasive.<br><br>
Their address is 636 Raymond Dr # 205.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts