Mothering Forum banner

Naples/Marco Island Moms

312 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ilikethedesert
I just moved here from Miami about a month ago and it would be great to meet in a park or something with someother local moms with their kids.

Nadia
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Welcome Nadia!

I live in Naples and have three kids. We are very fortunate to be part of a great group of like-minded parents.

If you have time, on Sundays there are some of us who go to the drum circle at Wiggins Pass with the kids. We're usually there at around 4pm until sunset. The kids run around and we sit and chat.

Where do you live? North? South? Central? MArco?

You might also want to join us at the Earth Day festival on April 22 at Koreshan State Park in Estero. There are a lot of families going and it would be perfect to meet new people.
See less See more
Welcome Nadia!

I live in Naples and have three kids. We are very fortunate to be part of a great group of like-minded parents.

If you have time, on Sundays there are some of us who go to the drum circle at Wiggins Pass with the kids. We're usually there at around 4pm until sunset. The kids run around and we sit and chat.

You might also want to join us at the Earth Day festival on April 22 at Koreshan State Park in Estero. There are a lot of families going and it would be perfect to meet new people.
See less See more
Welcome Nadia!

See less See more
ooops I have no idea how i triple posted.
See less See more
Thanks for responding and for that warm welcome! I live in SE Naples close to 41 & 951. And you?

My 10 yr old is off from school this week so I'll be looking for stuff to do with them through out the week. My other two are very young but I'm sure they'll all have fun together.

Other than that the two outings/events you mentioned sound great. Where is Wiggins Pass?

I will PM you my email address as well.

Nadia
See less See more
I just came accross this post while searching for Naples.
I know its been awhile since the original post, but...

We are visiting Naples for the month and I'd love to get my girls, two and four, together with other kids their age. Are you all still around? Any ideas?
Thanks!
Steph-- staying in Old Naples
Hi! We are in Ft Myers, but will be at earth day - would love to say hi to the other mdc mamas
See less See more
Earth Day?
Quote:
You might also want to join us at the Earth Day festival on April 22 at Koreshan State Park in Estero. There are a lot of families going and it would be perfect to meet new people
A couple months away

How are you liking Naples??
See less See more
Oh well. We'll be back in CT by then. We are enjoying Naples. We're very close to the beach and a huge park for the kids. Going to the Nature Conservancy tomorrow. The weather has been amazing and we are planning a drive to Key West! Nice to be married to a landscaper who doesn't have work in the winter!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts