Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is August 1-7 I thought I'd get ready and start thinking about things I could do.

I think I might take all my breastfeeding books to my MOMS Club meeting and loan them out to moms in need.

What are your ideas?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I am thinking of getting an advocacy tee to wear. I wish I had enough money to get one for every day of that week.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
I will definitely be NIP every day of that week, probably in places where there will be lots of people around.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I would love to do something for NBW -- and my Moms Club could certainly use the breastfeeding advice! It is very difficult to see so many bottlefed babies knowing the benefits of breastfeeding. My friends and I joke about trying to "save the world" by always encouraging people to bf.
Maybe I will make a special point to invite a few new moms to LLL that week.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
CRAP! I need to get off my lazy arse and send in a nursing pic for a contest my state bf task force is having. Winners get prizes(1 is a sub to Mothering) and the pic in a bf calendar.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
**bumping** because World Breastfeeding Week and the National Nurse Out start TOMORROW. Make your plans if you haven't yet!

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
:
:
:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts