• May 1, 2004

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping Tinawoman nail down date preferences, here are the choices...<br><br>
we need help deciding which date would be more popular. even if you are unable to come, can you let us know which date you would be more likely to go to? remembering that we are in fresno, CA, so if you are familiar with the central valley, you know how the weather is here.

·
Registered
283 Posts
we just really need some feedback as to when you think something like this would work out best...in the spring, or in the fall...both have their pluses and minuses.<br><br>
please vote even if you are not local. thanks!!<br><br><br>
tina

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump, bump

·
Registered
283 Posts
please vote in our poll! we need your votes...this is a big decision for us and we want to know when would be a better time for our event! the poll will be closing tonite, in just a few hours...so if you could just take a second and let us know when you think would be a better date for our planned babyfest...(see complete info in the related post, just below this one, after i bump it up)<br><br>
we can't decide if this coming november or a year from this may would be better...there are so many pros and cons to both. weather being a huge factor...its already in the 80s here in fresno, and its mar 29! this is typical of fresno...so next year would probably not be any different and so may would probably be 80s or 90s weather...november would be cooler (our fall doesn't really start til mid-october, since september is one of our hottest months, typically many days over 100!), but also a chance of rain. so please help us decide on this by telling us which date YOU would be more likely to attend, even though you won't necessarily be coming, since you don't have to be local to vote, we just want to know your thoughts.<br><br>
thank you and i hope there's more votes by tonite!!<br><br>
email me for more info: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br><br><br>
tina

1 - 6 of 6 Posts