Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!<br><br>
Here's some more of what I have left for sale:. Make me an offer!<br><br>
Madame Alexander doll, from the "Sport" collection. (Ice skater). Comes with certificate of authenticity, original box, etc. Asking $25 plus shipping.<br><br>
Boppy Neck Ring (for the car or stroller). Red with animals. $7 plus shipping<br><br>
The Birth Book (William Sears). $9 including shipping<br><br>
The Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth (Sheila Kitzinger). Hardcover, like new. $10 including shipping.<br><br>
The Pocket Pediatrician. $8 including shipping<br><br>
Natural Family Living (Peggy O'Mara) from Mothering Magazine. Like new. $15 plus shipping.<br><br>
Angelwraps L AIO diaper. Lavender dolly print, washed but never used. This is a second due to some crooked stitching on the velcro which you can't even see. $10 plus shipping.<br><br>
3 Walmart microfiber kitchen towels. Great for stuffing pocket dipes. Washed, used once or twice. $6 including shipping for the lot.<br><br>
2 Medium Weebees snap nylon covers (exactly like the out-of-circulation Alexis snapwraps). $3 each including shipping<br><br>
4 Large Snapiwraps. (run big - good condition). $3 each.<br><br>
2 Large Cotn'wraps (run small - good condition). $5 each.<br><br>
2 Medium Bummis SIWW. $6.50 each or take both for $12 plus shipping.<br><br>
That's all for now. More to come! Thanks! My email is <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.<br>
Nicole

1 - 1 of 1 Posts