Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get these in Canada, preferably in the Lower Mainland, BC so I don't have to pay for shipping?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
The store on Commercial and Venables (Dream Design I think) has natural mattresses. They are pricey though.

Dawn

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ndunn View Post
We got organic memory foam from TJ's kiddies store for 199. Hope that helps

Which TJ's? The one here in Abbotsford just closed, although they never carried anything like that anyhow. I know there's a huge TJ's in Richmond by Ikea.

·
Registered
499 Posts
We got a beautiful organic latex mattress from Obesan.ca. They're located in Ottawa but the shipping was super reasonable to Atlantic Canada!

·
Registered
10,959 Posts
The TJ's behind Ikea in Richmond is NO LONGER THERE. They moved to 4th Avenue in Vancouver, close to the Naam.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
We got ours in victoria, but you could check out the website they might sell online, or there are other tj's around, i know there is one on 4th ave.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked around online and the ones I really want are way out of my price range since I need two. The memory foam with the organic cotton covers seem like a good compromise and are doable. I can order them online from TJ's and have them delivered to the Surrey store.

Thanks for your replies everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts