Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to try the Nature Clean (I think that's the name) Dishwasher liquid and it is SO not working. I pretty much have to wash all the utensils in the sink after they've gone through the dishwasher and several glasses and plates too. Anyone else have this experience? I am willing to do my part and use less chemicals and even pay more but the products have to work. I'm not going to waste my money AND all that water! Any recommendations for other brands?

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
I've been using plain borax in my dishwasher, mostly because I used up the regular dish detergent, I had an open box of borax, and I want to use up as much as possible before I move in early July (ie, not move with an almost full box of borax that can leak everywhere.)

So far, so good. The dishes are getting clean.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
the best i've tried is biokleen. i think my dw is just so old its hopeless to use it. for me, borax and bs do absolutely nada. and diamond brite might be toxin-free, but we cant know for sure unless the company decides to disclose all ingredients. it is chlorine free, though, which is a start at least.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.