Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>We'll most likely be moving soon back to Las Vegas. We lived there before but don't want to use our doctor from before; I was not thrilled with her. She was okay with us not vaccinating but she was test-happy and the nurses there were incompetent. A midwife friend of mine made some suggestions for some pediatricians they like; was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with any of the following, also if you know if they take medicaid? We'll be in Vegas short term for my husband to do an internship for school, and it is unpaid but required by his degree so we'll have to be on medicaid while we're there.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Dr Jim McGhee</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Dr Marlon Mendoza</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Dr Kathleen Weber</p>
<p> </p>
<p>**Also if any of you have had any experience with any pediatric neurologists or pediatric cardiologists, as my daughter has tuberous sclerosis/heart tumor/epilepsy and regularly sees both.**</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you know of any other good pediatricians that take medicaid i'm up for suggestions. It must be someone who is okay with us not vaccinating at all, who is okay with me letting my daughter self wean, who is intact-friendly, etc....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>thanks!</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts