Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,961 Posts
I am so happy I found this thread. I have suffered with anxiety (as have all the women in my family) for years. It has been under control until about 4 weeks ago. Under tons of stress....selling house, moving from GA to NY, finding house, going back to work full time, daycare, not enough $....I could go on, but I don't want to cause a panic attack

Anyway, dh, dd and I are staying with my parents for a few weeks and I totally broke down this evening to my Mom. Hysterical. I am just so fed up with the power this anxiety has over me. I hate it! I told her that if I weren't BFing, I would get an Rx for something. She gave me her therapists number and I am going to call in the morning, but I am so excited to try the Rescus Remedy and other supplements in addition.

One of my major physical symptoms is palpitations (checked out by doc., EKG fine). Has anyone had relief from this with the Rescue Remedy? This is the one symptom I just can't handle, and it's the one I am having the most of right now....go figure!

I hate it that all of us have this issue because it is so hard, but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone! Thanks for sharing!

· Registered
2,961 Posts
Philomom....thanks for the kind words! I will pm you a pic of Hannah when the dust settles here......hope you are well (besides the melting).

Stephanie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.