Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to shop in quite some time.. but decided it was time to treat myself so I took out looking for a diaper cover, mama pads, and a fuzzi bunz. I wanted a froggy print bummis, and found one for only $9.95!! at naturalbabies.. that's lower than most places at $10.50.. I also found fuzzi bunz on sale so I got a mossy green one. I haven't tried fuzzi bunz since I had a round tab "lite" version so I'm excited to try this one. I also found some mama pads for me. And the crazy thing is.. she ships for $3.85 no matter what size your order and the service is wonderful. I love how clean the site is and how easy to navigate and what a wide selection there is there. I've shopped there before and been very happy.. but every time I do, I'm just so thrilled
I know this sounds like a review.. it's not.. I'm just so excited to be able to go out and buy somehting instead of make it that I'm giddy and needed to share!

I also ordered an AIO from Strawberries n Sunshine along with two mama pads. I just cannot wait to try them! I'll be sure to give a full review of both. But wouldn't it just figure if I get my very first cloth mama pads in the mail (instead of making my own).. and then find out I'm pregnant? *LOL*.. perhaps that's why I bought them, who knows.

Amber

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I've been very happy anytime I've ordered from Colleen!

I KWYM about the pads... I put off ordering a Keeper last summer because we were ttc'ing and I was hoping to be pregnant. After two months I decided to go ahead and order and it came three days before I tested +! :LOL

I always joke that if you want to be pregnant order a Keeper!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Praise her all you want, I SURE do
LOVE LOVE LOVE NATURALBABIES!!!
I don't deal with many wahms, but the ones I do I try to express how I really feel about them
since I'm too chicken (where is that chicken icon) **** to try out new ones. OH and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jess too LOL, but never tried her dipes
BUT I do shop on the other side of her store.
to 2 of my personal favorite wahms!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I love naturalbabies, too. The only problem I've ever had is that sometimes she's out of stuff I want and there's other stuff I need and I don't want to split up the shipping, so I have to wait a while before it's in stock again.
I recently bought from somewhere else because of this and have been waiting for a week and a half for the order to get here. I never have to wait that long for an order from Colleen.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I've ordered a couple of times from Colleen, she's the greatest! I'm cding a newborn for the first time so I needed a major stash - got it all from Colleen and it was much less expensive than other places I've seen, with great service and I could just go on and on and on and......

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
I could sing praises of www.naturalbabies.com all day - I've never had to wait more than 3 biz days tops after an order, Colleen is really friendly - if there's something "retail" that I need quickly (ex. my last order was some kissaluvs wipes) - I look at naturalbabies first. Also can hardly ever beat the price and love the flat shipping!

Downside? All of her freebie samples she throws in, and I"m wanting to splurge on some Bert's Bees stuff now :LOL

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just happened to order a diaper package, plus some extras from naturalbabies last night and its already been shipped

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I have to agree that Naturalbabies totally rocks! I've only ordered from there twice so far, but can see lots of future purchases! Wonderful customer service!

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
I agree, Colleen is the BEST! I made my first diaper purchase ever from her, and I keep going back for more. I always want to sing that Barry White song when I'm shopping there: "you're my first, my last, my everything!" (sorry if I misquoted, I don't know Barry very well)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I love naturalbabies so much that I did my entire baby registry there! Fab customer service, great prices. Hooray for Colleen!

peace, Beth

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I had a great naturalbabies experience also. I esp. like that she notifies when an order has shipped, not all stores do this. I always feel comfortable sending newbies there.

I only wish she carried even more WAHM diapers and covers. She has a few types and an overall great selection but I'd love to see even more variety.

·
Registered
925 Posts
absolutely no complaints. whenever i try to look elsewhere i end up ordering from her! i do agree that i wish she would stock some more wahm things but i am happy nonetheless!

yeah colleen!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Not to confuse with Natural E Baby.......
I waited forever for my order from them (ok a 6 weeks is not forever but it felt like it), then they promised to send a little "something" for waiting so long, and NOTHING..... my order arrived and a few items were MISSING - two weeks later my order was finally ALL IN MY HANDS.....

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Now, wouldnt' it be swell for you mamas to add your raves to the Review Section??? Newbies browsing up there would be able to see your comments without searching! You would be doing a great service to mamakind. Yay!

xoxo pam

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I love Collen too. I have made most my purchases from her too. On Thursday I just went to order a few colored Kissaluvs 0's, and thought I would buy the white ones I want at a local store. Well she has a special where you can get a free wipe with every kissaluvs fitted. So I ended up buying 14 from her and will get 14 free wipes. She has great deals going on now!
The best part is you get your order in 2 days!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm new to CD and her site was recommended to me from another board.

She is great! The customer service is wonderful. I had an issue with some recalled diapers and she was great. She got me replacement diapers in the mail the next day and even sent a SASE for me to return the defective ones.

I definately look there first to order (except when I need tye dyed stuff
).

Melissa

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pamelamama
Now, wouldnt' it be swell for you mamas to add your raves to the Review Section??? Newbies browsing up there would be able to see your comments without searching! You would be doing a great service to mamakind.
Yes, ma'am...

·
Registered
567 Posts
I know! I love naturalbabies.com, too! Colleen is very responsive, and her prices (and shipping) are both great. I just got a package from her today, in fact.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.