Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's Eucolan, and the really nicely smelling WOW bars, but what else is out there on the web for wool wash/lanolizers that are scented with purely essential oils, not artificial fragrances???

And something other than lavendar, I have everything smelling like lavendar already:LOL

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
www.faceofthewave.com

She can scent her wool wash, lanolin, and spray with any of her scents, including a great variety of EO's. I am in
with the new liquid wash!

·
Registered
854 Posts
monkey sudz is great!!!

I don't like the way the "other" store says negative and derogatory things about their competiters. I will never be shoping there.

I would go with monkey sudz I just recived my order and I have to tell you, it was so awsume, I recived 3 free things, a pen, a sliver of wow bar, and a soya lip balm.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got a little lip balm sample from monkey sudz along with my order from sugarplumbaby (I think, I got so many packages that day:LOL) It smells delicious, but I'm a bit leary, personally, of using FO on myself. I'm a truely organic lover

the suda and dudz place has EO blends that sound great... citrus blend, nutmeg blend, chamomile/lavendar blend, tea tree blend, etc...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I just got some sudz and dudz spray lanolin last week it is awesome, smells and works like a dream. The wahm also sent a sample bar of wool wash and it works and smells great too. I am definitely a fan!! I almost want to lick my wool it is so yummy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.