Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe you all are letting that beautiful fluff just sit there!!!

Man I wish I had some money I could spend. It must be b/c of the FAA auctions this week. You all are holding out. I so badly want some Naturkins right now!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oh! I know!!! Woo-wee!!! I *think* my post about it before earned me this fancy new "Wheeee" DDDDC I'm proudly sporting. Anyone want to confess????

This is what gets me... the you pick size SUN BRA!!!
OMG! Isn't THAT dreamy!?!? I'd feel like a goddess producing golden breastmilk in that puppy!

Link for anyone that doesn't know where they live... http://hyenacart.com/Naturekins/

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
If I say it 10 times in a row... will it make it true?

My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.
My PayPal is brimming.

Um... nope. Just checked.

My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.
My PayPal is broken.

Yup, that last one worked. Darn it. How can I get that first affirmation to work!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spark
I'd feel like a goddess producing golden breastmilk in that puppy!

:LOL

Everything is so gorgeous, but DD doesn't quite fit into the 12 month stuff and I shudder to think what DS would do to one of those beautiful shirts.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Christine, you know Lourdes will be fitting into that 12 mo. stuff soon enough! :LOL It'd be a tad big on my little one, but I could make it fit. Anyone want to donate to the cause here.
:

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Karen!!! That set is amazing!!!!
Why should someone else buy it, when it's clearly meant for you!!!!

It's just gorgeous!!!

Chrstine...
I'm pretty sure you could dry on hot and get those 12 months JUST where you need them. :LOL

Look at me... I'm a Naturekins pusher.

It's only because I have a gown/hat combo and a diaper cover headed my way. :LOL I want everyone to feel the Naturekins love.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
To the Tune of "Smelly Cat"

Sun Bra, Sun Bra, why are you calling me?
Sun Bra, Sun Bra, I have no PayPal..

I can't sell my stuff on the TP.
You're obviously what I'd buy.
You would be my goddess golden milk bra
You'd make my fussy babe stop mid-cry.

Sun Bra, Sun Bra, I have no PayPal!

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd really like the medium sleep bra. It would be perfect for me! Oh why oh why do we have to be so broke?

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oooh, we lust after similar boulder holders. One day our breasts will be pampered. One day we'll have all the PP in the world and we'll buy those bras and then get a mamagram just cuz we can.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Oooh, we lust after similar boulder holders. One day our breasts will be pampered. One day we'll have all the PP in the world and we'll buy those bras and then get a mamagram just cuz we can.
:LOL

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:

To the Tune of "Smelly Cat"

Sun Bra, Sun Bra, I have no PayPal..

I can't sell my stuff on the TP.
You're obviously what I'd buy.
You would be my goddess golden milk bra
You'd make my fussy babe stop mid-cry.

Sun Bra, Sun Bra, I have no PayPal!
OMG, it's too late/early to laugh like that!
:

And I don't think I'm ever going to get a mammogram "just because I can", for the record! :LOL

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Her stuff is SO pretty, and if I actually wore bras, I might be tempted to get one.
: I also would be more tempted to buy something on her Hyena Cart if I wasn't on her custom list for this fall! (It's kind of like my Mr. Peabody obsession. I don't want someone else's pair--I want my own custom embroidered pair! :LOL)

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Christine, you can't have the sleep bra AND the daisy set! That wouldn't be fair. You all must leave them alone until I have more money in another week or two. You understand! Repeat after me: I will not touch the sleep bra or daisy set. I will not touch the sleep bra or daisy set. I'm leaving them for Alisha. :LOL

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If I had the money I would be all over the daisy set and the rainbow set...unfortunately I have none

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.