Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody do a little indulging yet? I'm usually quite the fascist when it comes to my food choices, but....
Today I put a big bowl full of corn chips and plenty of cheese slices in the microwave, melted, then topped with salsa.

I guess that doesn't sound like the worst thing, unless you consider I haven't had it in years and I directly attribute my 'freshman 15' in college to that very snack!
(he-he-at least everything was organic..)

I've had a couple ice cream bugs too. Luckily I crave fruit most of the time-whew!

Anyone else have a confession?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Ugh Chocolate doughnuts. We have a bakery here in town called Berthas, I cant stay away from the Chocolate doughnuts and what makes them really special is I havent had them for years.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I am waiting for the day, that I can Pig out
I am still going through the, everything taste like poop stage.. I was hoping it would be easing up by now, I get sooooooooooo HUNGRY, but when I go too eat, it just taste awful. I wanna be like you when I grow up

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've been known to munch on those really horribly bad for processed cheeze doodled called Jax. Oh and I ate a hotdog for the first time in over a year today

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Everyday when dd goes down for a nap, I have a few chocolate cookies dipped in chocolate ice cream. It's easy for me to justify it because I drink a glass of milk with it. I need the calcium, right?

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
I guess I'm adnormal in that I'll eat whatever I want and not care, esp. when pregnant! With the morning sickness, I haven't really wanted most things. I did buy pre-made brownies at the grocery store with every intention of eating them all, but unfortuantly they had nuts in them (dd is allergic to peanuts) and ended up having to toss them.

With my first pregnancy, I ate a lot of healthy things, but I also ate a TON of doughnuts! Krispy Kreme was my fave place! This time, most sweets sound horrible.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Oh I have a good one. Last week, I was visiting my SIL and neice at their heach house. One the way home, I made a last second turnaround and drove to the Boardwalk and picked up a bucket (bucket!) of fresh, hot, caramel corn, and a slice of my favorite pizza. I ate half of the caramel corn on the way home. needless to say, it didnt make me feel too great, and I havent wanted it since, but man it tasted so good going down!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I had two whole Hansen's sodas last week. I dunno how I got to a point where that make me feel like a baaaaaad girl, but boy they were tasty and refreshing!

I can't eat more than a spoonful of ice cream, because the sugar makes my throat feel gross.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
It seems all I want to eat is red meat and potatoes. I'm ok with some red meat and potatoes on occaision, but it's not what my diet is centered around. I did have some chocolate cake with my big glass of milk. I think the 3 of us (dh, dd (2 yo) and I) are going through 4 gallons of whole milk a week right now. lol

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
mmmm, krispy kreme. too bad we don't have one where i live

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Backlash! I've spent the major part of today with serious tummy aching nausea. I guess I won't be doing my nacho breakfast again anytime too soon.

If I were feeling well, the posts so far would be causing some drooling over here.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I've got a couple of Three Musketeers bars in my freezer right now

This is kinda funny but the other night I had a dream that I opened my freezer and it was loaded with snickers bars and all kinds of other goodies that I almost never buy... so today I had to get a couple and throw them in there

·
Registered
664 Posts
Let's see, I just ate a few bites of peanut butter chunk ice cream, it was delicious but now my tummy feels kind of funky. Nothing really ever sounds that good to me, I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and it seems like the ickies just hit me really hard this week! I have to force myself to eat and feed the kids.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mooliette
I've never had a krispy kreme doughnuts lol I feel so deprived.
Don't do it! It's worse than starting a heroin habit!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by glendora
Don't do it! It's worse than starting a heroin habit!

LOL yes it is!!! We don't even have a store near us, so when I get them at a grocery store or whereever, they aren't even warm... but still soooo good...

I rarely get them BTW, but I've had them, yum!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts