Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and just started to get nausea again since the first trimester.<br><br>
Has this happened to anyone else? IS it normal? Thanks, Helene

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi there,<br>
Yup, we've had some mama's say they are experiencing morning sickness symptoms again, which apparently can be normal. Hope you're feeling better soon. Does ginger help? Boil some fresh ginger in a pot of water and sip, maybe with some honey or lemon. Yogi Teas makes a nice ginger tea, too. susan

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome, Helene! Please check out the <a href="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=223602" target="_blank">weekly thread</a> - it's where we hang out on a day-to-day basis. PM the person who started the thread. This week, it was Joy (wtchyhlr). She will add you to the list on the first post, then whoever starts next week's thread will have it, and so on...<br><br>
We're a supportive, fun group - join in!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
helene - i'm one of the mamas who has morning sickness again. Yay! 'cause it was so much fun the first time around! from what i've read and my doc said, it is normal. mine has been pretty bad. i can't drink coffee (decaf) again (normally i love coffee) and have a hard time with dirty dipes and anything with an off smell. welcome to the feb due dates board, but sorry you're feeling morning sick!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad that I'm not alone with the morning sickness symptoms again. How strange!! i'LL try the ginger tea...thanks!<br><br>
Helene

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Hi Helene, a big welcome from me as well. I too am getting sick again, at first I thought it was just a bug, but now I'm fairly certain it is indeed morning sickness again. I just hope it doesn't get too bad again, I was on IV fluids and gravol for the first 18 weeks and I've just in the last few weeks gained back to my pre-preg weight (I'm actually 6 lbs up now!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts